2022 Convention Details
Burnet county residents are encouraged to join us at
the Burnet County/Senate District (SD) Convention.
DATE: Saturday, March 19th
Cadillac Dance Hall
1375 FM 1855
Marble Falls, TX 78654
1.2 Miles off Hwy 281
Between Marble Falls & Burnet
Get Directions Here
This event will be hosted by the Burnet County Democratic Party and the Burnet County Democratic Club.
Doors open at 9:30am.
Breakfast tacos and refreshments will be available.
Games, prizes & more!
RSVP Pre-registration REQUIRED
Interested in becoming a delegate?
1. COMPLETE PRE-REGISTRATION. Click on link and complete the form at the bottom of the page. Follow all the prompts and enter your information. (Have your 2022 voter registration certificate handy) Register here
2. ATTEND the Burnet county/senatorial convention on
March 19, 2022 and campaign to get elected for the state convention.
3. FILE TO RUN AS A DELEGATE for your candidate beginning March 23, 2020. (You will receive links to download this application on March 23rd if you’ve been elected to the State Convention on March 19th)
4. If you don't win in the district, run at-large at the State Convention
5. Head to Milwaukee.
6. Nominate the next President.
You can submit a resolution intended to be a State Party or local resolution, platform plank, or party rules proposal at our local County/SD Convention.
Resolutions will be discussed at the Burnet County/Senate District (SD) Convention on March 19th; however, you can submit resolutions in advance.
Learn more about the 2022 County/SD Convention
and the state delegate process here.
Texas Democratic Convention
July 14 -16, 2022